Shameless promotion post, again 😦
Below is the stories I’m working on, please check them out!
Clash of Tides
Ever since my father left I was taught to follow in the footsteps of my mother. Maybe life is just following in the path of another, that we don’t really have a choice in the way we end up. There is no fate, there is no destiny, just the flow of life that we are given. It’s easier to follow the current than fight against it.
In a mystical world, where undersea creatures roam, a young woman, Elena, quickly finds herself a part of their world. She was taught to accept her fate; to not fight against the cards she had been dealt. After being taken by a merman, she thought maybe accepting fate is easier than fighting it, especially when a certain merman has specific plans for her. However, just maybe, accepting fate is not always the answer. Will Elena be able to fight the fate that has been flowed to her, or will she be able to fight against the current, and forge her own path in life?
|Dark Fantasy| Romance| New Adult| Action| Complicated and Twisted Love|
Love for an Angel
Lana is the most distrusted and hated guardian angel in heaven. Even with the Commander of God’s army by her side, Uriel, she is still disregarded.
Long ago, she once cared for the fallen angel loved by God. That angel, Lucifer, seeks to return to the one he loves, Lana. Since Lucifer fell from grace, the other angels have never forgotten his betrayal. Because of this, Lana has fought for acceptance, to be recognized as a fellow angel rather than an enemy. However, the ill treatment from other angels hasn’t stopped her from living in Heaven. One day, she hopes to redeem her past transgressions, but only time can tell.
What the guardian angels cannot see is demonic activity on earth. Demons are acting strange, masking their true intentions in the darkness.
As the battle for mortal souls and Earth rages on, angels and demons clash, and the end of days is only beginning.
Which side will win? The king of hell has never played fair, and no archangel will stop him from returning to the one he loves.
Angels and Demons will Suffer
War will Rage On
Loyalty will be Tested
I don’t have a cover yet, but I plan to make one soon 🙂
The world is divided into nine realms – nine provinces of powers that each contains a different element. The strongest elements rule the realm, but for some, that still isn’t enough. Where there is peace, a queen longs to rule it all, and will make sure anyone who opposes her fails.
A young female summoner in training is ready to forge her own path in life, but coming into adulthood is no easy task, especially for a summoner. You either succeed as a summoner or you fail, everyone knows that.
And for the young prince of flames, being a leader is not what he imagined. When the Queen of Death appears, no one is safe, not even an entire world. Will the realms survive the ever growing cloud of purple death, and can one summoner and one prince make a difference? Only time will tell.
The 9/Nine Realms of Power
1. Summoners – Those who can call upon the creatures of Gehenna, using their power as their own. The summon creatures form a pact with their summoner and stay with that summoner until he or she dies. Though a summoned creature can share their life with a human, thus the human lives forever.
2. Death – Those who call upon the power of death, and never die themselves.
3. Air – Those that live in the skies and control the power of wind.
4. Fire – Those that control blazing fires, and live in a giant volcano.
5. Weapons – Those that control metal, creating weapons made of steel.
6. Water – Those that control water and live within its depths
7. Earth – Those that control the ground for which humans walk, living in its dust.
8. Non-magic users – Those that have no power, and can never learn to wield the elements.
One of these realms was destroyed in a war long ago. While nine realms are known, only eight have survived.
9/Nine Realms will be uploaded to my blog soon! I hope you enjoy the stories.