I’ve been trying to work on Clash of Tides and my short story this week, but I’ve run into some…Writer problems! Here are some of the writer problems I encounter on a weekly basis:
Five writer problems. If you agree, comment!
1. When you want to write a chapter but you’ve hit writers block.
2. When all you talk about is your book, and people look at you funny. (Non-writers wouldn’t understand)
3. When you speak out a scene from your book, and everyone near you wonders if you are crazy.
4. When you shut yourself away for hours writing and forget to eat (this happens way too often).
5. When you say, “I’m writing a book,” and people respond, “Oh, that’s nice, writing is a good hobby to have.” > < (Writing just isn’t my hobby, it’s my need).
What are some of your writer problems?!
Oh! Sorry I haven’t responded to everyone’s comments, I will do that soon.