As writers, we have our highs, and we have our lows. Here are some of the highs and lows we experience as writers:
The joys of finishing a chapter
2. The anger of finding an error we missed in the said chapter
3. Getting a comment praising our work
4. Getting a comment pointing out all the flaws in our work
5. Coming up with the perfect scene for the next chapter
6. Having writer’s block
7. Getting fan mail from readers
8. Dealing with internet trolls
9. Fangirling for our own characters
10. After editing and rewriting the first draft
11. Finally completing the story
What are some of your writer highs and lows?
I hope this post made you all smile and laugh. Since I have some more time, I’m trying to focus on my writing and be positive. We all have our highs and lows, but focusing on the highs motivates us to keep writing.
This weekend, I will be updating Clash of Tides!