Before I begin, I want to thank everyone who commented on my post – Motivation and Writing (For Writers). Many of you said wonderful things about how I wrote that article, and you shared with me your motivation. Thanks again, all you lovely writers out there =) If I haven’t responded to your comment yet, I will soon.
Strange, and it may be just me, but I’ve noticed the number of blog posts, and comments have declined recently.
And sure enough, my suspicions were correct! There are a few bloggers I follow who posted what is going on in their lives. Some are catching up with outside activities, and others are working on their stories.
To copy what they did, I want to let you know what I’m up to.
- I won’t be posting and commenting on blogs that much anymore. Since we only have three months left in the year, I want to focus on getting Clash of Tides and Love for an Angel done.
- Writing short stories – Next year, I plan to pursue publication. However, before I do that, I want to test the waters, build up some publication creds, and learn to write a query letter. My goal is to write five good story stories and publish them.
- Beginning Jan 1, 2017, I plan to start working on my new books:
- Battle of the Five Kings (Game of Thrones/ Feudal Japan inspired)
- 9/Nine Realms (Legend of Zelda/ Summoner/ Final Fantasy inspired).
- Corruption of Competition (Sci-fi/Dystopian/new world order) Formerly, Spoiled Rich Girl. The title is still in progress.
Whew, I have a lot of projects to work on. Not to mention I still have school and work, so there you have it! I’ll be posting new content every other day instead of every day. I hope you’ll miss me 🙂 It will just be me and my characters for a while.
Oh, and this is more of a rant about a book I’m reading right now, but can the instant love stop already. I’m only on chapter 6 of the book I’m reading, and the two characters are about to jump in each other pants. And for the love of all good writing, it better not be because they are mates.
Ok, I’m done now.