The other day I found out I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! I was nominated by Shadow Summit . Thank you so much!
Shadow Summit is one of the first writers on I met on WordPress. She is so sweet and encouraging. She even made me a teaser for my story, Clash of Tides. I can easily say she is one of nicest people I’ve met on WordPress, and I love reading her work. Her Space Series is one of my favorite pieces by her. Her ideas are creative, and she is a growing writer. I know her future in writing will be a bright one. ^___^
As part of the award, I have to share seven facts about myself.
- I love to sing. When I was little, I wanted to be a singer
- I plan to go to Burning Man next year. I also want to go to EDC
- Next year I plan to go to my first Writer’s Conference (I’m super excited)
- I will be querying next year
- Next year may be the death of me from so much going on
- I try to read at least 5-10 books a month
- I firmly believe my writing is horrible
I promise, the more I get these, the different people I will nominate. If you want to join in the fun now, you can post seven facts about yourself^^
For my next post, I plan to discuss the importance of research when it comes to writing. See you then!