First, I would like to say thank you for 1,000 followers!! When I saw the alert from WordPress, I was shocked. I never thought this blog would get so many followers, but I’m glad people enjoy my post. Thanks again for following me :3
Also, I would like to thank Rachael (The Crooked Pen) for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The rules for this prestigious award (courtesy of Okoto Enigma, the almighty creator) are as follows:
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
4) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5) Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
6) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7) Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I’m a strong believer in the paranormal. Sometimes, I read and watch so many things about the paranormal, I scare myself. I get nightmares at night. =(
- Growing up, I was a bad writer, and I mean bad. It wasn’t until a few years ago that I improved my writing skills and got better.
- I’m a Disney nerd. I love Disney movies!!! My favorite Disney movies are Frozen, Princess and the Frog, and The Little Mermaid. Hint hint, it’s one reason why I’m writing a book about mermaids and mermen.
Questions from Rachael:
- If you had the opportunity to rewrite any novel, which novel would it be and what would you change? This is a hard question, but there is one novel I would love to rewrite. It’s a paranormal romance book I found on Amazon. I’m not sure what the writer was thinking, but it’s written in third-person limited, present tense. It was soooo hard to read! I want to rewrite it in first person because it would flow so much better!
- Name the funniest book you’ve ever read and why it made you laugh. I don’t like reading comedy books, but the funniest book I’ve read is Splintered. The character, Morpheus, was so witty in that book. I laughed at almost every joke he said. =)
- Where is your favorite place to write/read? I like to read in the park, under a nice warm sky. However, I like to write on the sofa. My sofa is so comfy, and the lounge section makes it perfect for writing.
4. If you could have drinks with any literary character, who would they be and why? This is a tough question; there are so many characters to talk to and learn from. Instead of listing one, I’ll just list out the ones I want to drink with and why.
- Levi (Attack on Titan) – I want to ask him how it feels to be the strongest human out of everyone else. I would also like to hear his life story.
- Claire (Outlander) – I want to know how it felt traveling through time. How did she find the will to keep going?
- Anita Blake (Anita Blake – Vampire Hunter Series) – I want to ask her why she is so bitchy.
- Darrow (Red Rising) – So many questions I can’t just list one!
There’s more, but I think that’s enough, for now, =)
5. What’s your philosophy on life? I believe life should be fun and enjoyable. If you are not enjoying life, then something isn’t right.
I’m not going to Nominate anyone, but if you want to answer the questions, go for it!
My 5 questions:
- Do you feel like you are supposed to be a writer?
- What is your favorite book, movie, and TV show?
- Who inspires you and why?
- Are you attracted to one of your characters, and if you are, why?
- What would you do if you become a best-selling author?
If you want to answer in the comments, feel free! I would love to know your answers.
My best blog post:
I have blog posts that are my favorite, so I can’t just list one. Below are the posts I’m proud of, and I feel inspired the community.
That’s it for me! Have a great weekend, everyone! I’ll have some new posts for you soon^^